This application provides a temporary membership for two months until balloted for.
Club Rules and RegulationsIndemnity FormClub MembershipDay Ticket Registration
ALL DAMS ARE CATCH AND RELEASE
subject to rules 7-11
- Only club members and day ticket holders are allowed to fish.
- Membership disk or Day Ticket must be clearly visible in the vehicle at the dam.
- Gates to be left as they were found upon entering and leaving.
- No fires, dogs, swimming, littering, shooting, off road and fast driving allowed.
- Membership cards or day tickets must be produced if requested by a land owner or committee member.
- Ensure that the area is left neat and tidy and that no damage is done to plant or animal life.
- Maximum of one fish per day per club member.
- Maximum of one fish per day for day ticket holders.
- Minimum size fish kept 40cm.
- Maximum of three fish per stay, that exceeds the daily limit, eg. 3 days x 1 fish = 3 fish and still only max of 3 fish even if you stay for 6 days.
- CATCHES SHOWING LENGTH, SEX, & WEIGHT AND WHICH DAM MUST BE WHATSAP or SMS TO RUDI 0794917568 OR EMAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org BY THE END OF THE DAYS FISHING.
The Queenstown Fly Fishing Club and land owners take no responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred at any other clubs waters or activities.